Risk / Title
Delivery / Returns
Terms And Conditions
- About Us
- Use Of Our Site
- Access To Our Site
- Content On Our Site
- Your Privacy
Welcome to our website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the site will indicate your acceptance of
these terms and conditions.
This website is owned and operated by Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. By accessing, using or making purchases through this site,
you agree to the terms and conditions set out below. You agree that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and
that same shall be legally binding upon you.
Use Of Our Site
- We try to update our site regularly, so we may have to suspend access, service or functionality on this site, from time to time, without notice. If required, we may have to close our site indefinitely. We will not be liable if, for any reason, our site is unavailable at any time or for any period of time.
- As information or data transmitted to or from our site pass over public telecommunications networks, we can't promise that the operation of our site will be secure, confidential, uninterrupted or error-free. You agree not to do anything that does or may interfere with the proper working of our site including tampering with, or hacking into, the site or the servers on which it resides.
- We may at our sole discretion immediately suspend or terminate your right to use our site without any warning if we consider that you have contravened any of these terms and conditions. This is without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that we may have.
Access To Our Site
- You agree to use our site in accordance with these terms and conditions, only for lawful purposes and in a way which does not infringe the rights of anyone or restrict or inhibit anyone's use and enjoyment of the site. If you don't comply with these terms, we may deny you access to our site.
- You agree not to use our website in any way which might infringe any rights of any third party or give rise to a legal claim against Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. by any third party.
- You agree not to damage, interfere with or disrupt access to our site or do anything that may interrupt or impair its functionality.
- You may download and print content from our site only for your private, personal and non-commercial use. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading is free from infection, viruses, trojans or other contaminating codes.
- You will not use the site to send by email, post or otherwise submit or transmit any material that is unlawful, threatening, offensive, libellous, abusive, defamatory, invasive, vulgar, obscene or profane.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, modify or re-post our content on another site, frame or mirror our site or link to our site without our prior written consent.
Content On Our Site
- We own, or are the licensee of, the intellectual property rights in the content of our site ("Rights"), including brands, logos, products, text, photos, graphic designs, images, audio, video recordings and any data entered or submitted by you. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information or restrictions contained in any content accessed through our website.
- Nothing contained on our website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use, deal with or copy in any way in part or in whole any Rights without our prior written permission or, as appropriate, the permission of the third party rights owner. Your misuse of the Rights, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited.
- Our site may contain links to third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites, resources or third parties and accept no responsibility for them, or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not review, censor, approve, edit or endorse any information placed on third party sites or resources.
- We have made every effort to reproduce our products and designs and colours on the site as accurately as possible. However, different computers reproduce colours in slightly different ways and so exact colour matches are not yet possible over the internet. This means that when you purchase products from our site, colours may differ from what you see on the screen. If you are not satisfied with the item you have ordered please refer to our Technical Support section.
- We do not make representation that information and materials on this site are appropriate for use in all jurisdictions available on the web, or that product or services offered on this site are available or indeed appropriate for sale or use in all jurisdictions, or by potential clients. Those who access this site do so on their own initiative, and are therefore responsible for compliance with applicable local laws and regulations. By accessing each site, the entrant has agreed that he / she has reviewed the site in its entirety including any legal or regulatory rubric.
- We collect and process your personal information in accordance with applicable data protection legislation, as amended from time to time.
- By providing your details to Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. on our website, you consent to Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. maintaining, recording, holding and using the information you give Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. at the time of ordering to process your orders, to improve our service to you and inform you of promotions.
- Privacy Promise. We take your privacy very seriously and will not pass your details to any third party without your permission, other than where we have to do so by law or to get your products to you, e.g.: our delivery company. From time to time, Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. may send information about discounts, free stuff and personalised offers on products and exclusive deals, unless you have told us not to do so.
- If you opt-out from hearing from Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. or third parties, you will only be contacted by Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. regarding service issues including, but not exclusively, order confirmation and delivery confirmation, significant changes to terms and conditions and informational, non-marketing emails.
- In order to purchase goods from this website, you need to register your details with us. On registration, you must provide us with accurate and complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information (to your email address and mobile number in particular) by updating your details in the Account section.
- On first registration you will choose a user name and password (ID). None of our employees or agents will ever ask you for this password. Do not disclose this password to anyone under any circumstances whatsoever.
- You are responsible for all use of your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information you must notify us immediately by contacting us.
- Your registration does not in itself entitle you to purchase products from us and we are not obliged to accept any or all orders that you place with us.
Purchases Formation Of Contract
- All orders for products are offers by you to purchase and accepted only when you receive a confirmation email from us to the effect that your order has been processed and your products have been dispatched. This will form a contract, which incorporates these terms and conditions, between you and us.
- Where the use of the products is stated to be subject to any instructions or warnings, they are supplied on the condition that such instructions or warnings will be strictly adhered to.
Purchases Prices And Payments
- All prices are quoted in South African Rands and include Value Added Tax, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional.
- Payment can be effected by the following credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Products shall only be dispatched to you after full payment has been received by Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd.
- If you do not pay any amount you owe pursuant to the foregoing, you are in default without notice. As soon as you are in default on any payment, all Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd's remaining claims against you are due, and you shall immediately be in default without notice with respect to those claims. As from the day on which you are in default, you owe to Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd. a late interest of 1.5% per month or part of a month during which the default continues.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
Risk / Title
- The products are at your risk from the time of delivery / purchase.
- Ownership of the products does not pass to you until we have received in full (cash or cleared funds) all sums due in respect of:
- the products; and
- all other sums which are or become due to the us from you on any account.
Delivery / Returns
- All products are subject to availability. Where stock has run out or products cannot for some reason be dispatched, we will contact you by email to inform you of this and give you a likely delivery date. Where these products are part of a larger order, we will process and dispatch the available products to you in the normal manner in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your products if that delay or failure is caused by circumstances beyond our control such as, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, fire, flood, storm or Act of God, failure of ISP or telecommunications provider in connection with the performance of these terms and conditions.
- The material and information on our site (including but not limited to product information) is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, fitness for purpose, or accuracy or completeness of any information. We are not responsible for any errors or omissions or for the consequence of the use of such information. The information does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation by us and is not intended to be relied upon by you in making any decisions based on such information. You must make your own decisions on whether or not to rely on any information contained in our website when deciding to make purchases from us.
- To the extent permitted by law, we, our related companies and third parties connected to us exclude:
Except as expressly set out in these terms, all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. However, nothing in these terms is intended to exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence.
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any sites linked to it and any content on it, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and any affiliated company or individual harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of these terms and conditions by you or your authorised users, or in connection with the use of the website or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message or information on this website by you or your authorised users.
- From time to time, we may update and change these terms and conditions without notice. You will always find the latest version of these terms and conditions on our site. Your continued use of our site will indicate that you accept and agree to any amendments.
- If any of these terms are held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect.
- You agree that we may assign or novate these terms to anyone without notice to you.
- Relevant South African law will apply to these terms and conditions and the relevant courts of the South Africa will have exclusive jurisdiction. Our details are provided under the Technical Support section of this website should you wish to contact us.
Terms And Conditions
Please refer to our Terms And Conditions page.
Enter On Stilts (Pty) Ltd.
P: 012 072 0101
F: 086 604 9825
17 Impala Road,
G: -25.86078, 28.21676
P.O. Box 4734,